- Acceptance of Terms
- No Warranty
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Website is provided to you “as is” without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Website. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Website. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties. Except as otherwise permitted by us, You are not authorized to download any content from the Website. If you download any content from the Website, we will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
- Permitted Uses
This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 13. Additionally, if you are 17 years old or younger, you are not authorized to register or submit any Content (as defined in Paragraph 7 below) or information to this Website without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian. If you live in a state where consent of a parent or guardian is required if you are under the age of 21, you may be required by us to secure such consent prior to your registration with the Website. This Website is not intended for commercial use. The content and information posted on this Website are provided as complementary information for you and may be used for your informational and personal purposes only. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by us from user profiles without notice and may result in termination of your membership privileges. We ask that you be aware that modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate our (or a third party’s) intellectual property rights.
You agree not to use the Website for illegal purposes (including, without limitation, unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasion of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening or obscene purposes), and you agree that you will comply with all laws, rules and regulations related to your use of the Website. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website by you. Some examples of unauthorized or illegal use of this Website include, but are not limited to:
- collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- the unauthorized framing by you of the Website
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Website page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to alter your profile;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another member or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile or in other areas of the Website;
- using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Registration and Cancellation
When you sign up to become a user of the Website, you will be asked to choose a password to access and safeguard your Website account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, screen name, or password of another user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account. You can cancel your account at any time by following the cancellation instructions outlined on our site. If you have any questions about cancelling your account, you can contact us at
. Please include the subject, “Cancellation Query.”
- Links to Third Party Sites; Advertisers
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We expressly reserve the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you pose a threat to the Website and/or its other users.
You may be permitted to post Content to the Website. You are solely responsible for any content, photos, artwork, videos, text, graphics, articles, and other information you upload, post, display, or otherwise provide to the Website (“Content”). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Paragraph 7; (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of Content on the Website does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Website. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 21;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming;"
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
We do not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you post to the Website. After posting your Content to the Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By supplying Content to any area of the Website, you automatically grant to us for purposes of maintaining the Website, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and we own and retain all rights in our content on the Website. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display our content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing and utilizing the Website for its intended purposes.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all users of the Website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any Content on, or disseminate any Content over, the Website, in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, reproduce or exploit in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate the Website privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others.
If you feel that a posted message or other Content is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By Mail: CauseLoyalty LLC
294 Washington Street, Suite 1150
Boston, MA 02108
Subject line: DMCA
- Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
- Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND U.S. $25.00.
- U.S. Export Controls
Software made available to you by the Website (the "Software") is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
Please contact us at
We may give you notice of certain events from time to time and may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Website or (if we choose to do so in our sole discretion) delivering them to you through email if you have provided us with your accurate email address.