There are several possible reasons why a purchase transaction may be missing from your Transaction Details. Review the reasons below to see if one of these situations may apply.
- A contribution may not appear because it has not yet been posted to your account. The amount should appear within 8 weeks after your transaction takes place.
- Your browser may not have cookies enabled. If you see your cause or school name at the top of OneCause.com when you return to the site, your cookies are enabled. If you don't have cookies enabled, your purchases will not support your cause or school.
- Your report shows purchases quarterly with your transactions posted monthly. When you make a purchase near the end of a quarter (i.e. around March 31, June 30, Sept. 30, Dec. 31) its very likely the merchant will not report them until the next quarter.
- Purchases made before you registered will not be reflected in your account.
- Most merchants only give contributions on the merchandise purchased, not on sales tax, shipping charges and in some cases gift certificates. Many store merchants also exclude specific merchandise from the contribution program. Check the merchant details page for specifics.
- Airline ticket and hotel purchases will not appear in your report until after your trip is fulfilled.
Was this article helpful? Let us know!